It’s New Year’s Resolution time—beauty style! We asked more than 4,000 U.S. women what they wanted to try, buy and accomplish in 2016 for their skin, hair, and body. Here is a look at what’s on her beautiful to-do list this year.
Top Skincare Resolutions
- 76% take better care of my skin
- 76% drink more water for healthier skin
- 54% take care of my lips
- 53% Moisturize more often
Top Resolutions Relating to Makeup
- 49% purge and replace old makeup
- 46% watch makeup tutorials to perfect my makeup application
- 36% spend more on quality makeup
- 35% never leave home without mascara
- 35% adopt more makeup “trends”
- 51% use quality hair care products
- 47% change my hairstyle
- 42% condition my hair more often
New Year, New You, New Hairdo – Looks She Wants to Try in 2016
- 40% natural beach blown look
- 34% long locks – grow it out!
- 34% curly locks
Out with the Old….
- 49% throw out old makeup
- 49% replace old makeup
- 36% throw out old skincare products
- 33% replace old skincare products
A more beautiful you in the New Year
- 68% exercise
- 62% confidence – become comfortable in my own skin
- 58% healthier skin
New Products or Services She’d Like to Try in 2016
- 44% face masks
- 42% skin cleansing devices
- 42% hair styling tools
To read more, click here.